What is the cancellation policy?
This time is reserved especially for you. All group classes and privately booked appointments reserve both your and the instructor’s time. For this reason, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation for booked appointments in order to avoid being charged for the session. If there is a special circumstance that occurs please discuss with the owner, we understand that sometimes life events happen and can not be avoided. These will be assessed on a case by case basis and if it isn’t a regular occurrence.
Clients will be charged for missed sessions if 24 hours notice is not given. Please contact the studio 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid being billed for missed sessions.
Cochrane Centre Pilates respects your privacy and pledges to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Cochrane Centre Pilates will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.
- Please turn off cell phones during classes and private lessons.
- Please arrive on time and a few minutes early if it is your first visit to our studio.
- Please remember we have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Please contact us directly if you have any questions, concerns or compliments.
- We appreciate and reward you for referral
- You may store bags and personal belongings in the storage cubbies just inside the studio doors.
- Please clean all mats and equipment surfaces after each use using the supplies provided.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothing that is not too loose so that the instructor can see the movement of your body.
- Please leave outdoor footwear outside glass doors
- Pilates is ideally done barefoot or in Toe Sox with non-slip grips (available at the studio). If you are experiencing foot funguses please wear socks.
- Avoid all perfumes—including scented lotions, deodorants and soaps—to protect those with sensitivities.